Sunday, August 22, 2010

Zip Line or Canopy tours

My first weekend here in San Salvador, we set up a last minute zip line trip. We headed to the nearby El Boqueron Canopy Tour, located on the San Salvador volcano.

I brought my camera, but was afraid to bring it on the zip line because I was not sure what to expect. As it turned out, I most likely would have been fine. The zip lines were pretty tame. It was still a good time.

This was my first time on a commercial zip line. My only other experiances involved rope in my backyard or in the yard of the Jarnots.

The last 4 of the 9 lines were worth the money. They travel high over a valley, maybe 200 feet.

I will likely go back while I am here, likely when some other new people arrive. It is a good easy trip to put together, because it is so close.

These are the only pictures I have.

The Truck that drive you to the top

A map showing the nine zip lines

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds like part of the canopy tours that we went on last year. We had such a great time and some parts were challenging and the workers made it so fun. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. Hopefully you got to ride the zip lines again they sounded super fun!