Monday, November 30, 2009

Edge of the World


It only took six months but I finally made my way out to the desert. We left right after work at 1pm, and made it to the Edge in only about an hour and a half. The Edge of the World is a crazy site. There are huge cliffs and below it the ground is flat, as far as you can see. Words are hard to describe it you have to see the pictures. I got to climb around a bit and really use my 50D. We took off in time to get out of there with some sun to light our way out, but still get some sunlight shots before we were back to civilization. It is a shame we couldn't spend longer out there, it would be a great place to camp out or even just grill out. Maybe I'll get the chance before I leave here, I still have to much time left.


On the way out we saw a bunch of camels chewing on the trees. We got out to get a closer look, and that's when one attacked.



The required Bro photo



Some climbing



The Edge



Felt like this picture would look better


Sunset



Attack Camel


The coordinates are +24° 56' 41.34", +45° 59' 31.86"

No comments: